Loving Oppa!

Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board


  • Assalammualaikum..!Welcome to my blog.Call me Lian..I'm crush with Byun and Luhan.


owner

Contact Me

credits
9:59 PM | 0 Cloud(s)


I love a boyfriend like Chanyeol. I like the way he treats women. Not less good thing. he was a loving, kind, friendly and concerned about her lover. I love guys like that. But, if in terms of appearance, I prefer Baekhyun or Luhan. They have a white face, I especially like the white man. Tall man is also my ideal type, a sharp nose and cute face . ahahaha . Byk gile kan ideal type aku , mengade je lebih , mcm boleh dpt ? Its okey . Kalau tk dpt , just let me to dreaming about man like that . Sorry english aku tklah elok sgt . My bad..bad english . At least org fhm kan bile bace . xD



0 Comments:


Post a Comment